Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Return of the movie mommy!

Dear blog readers,
The movie mommy is BACK! Yes, after a loooong winter and hiatus, I have returned to do my duty as your movie, video, TV, music, sports, kid advice and general overblown know-it-all that you have come to know and love!
I had a tough fall, to say the least, and that is why I took a break. Deaths in the family, work, school and my son starting school put some stressors on my life that all came together in the fall. It took a while to get my head back together but after many video rentals (Red Box, baby!!!) and the dismal Oscars - I decided I was once again needed!
I rent a lot of movie and therefore most of my reviews will be from rentals. I will do my best to make them timely. The next movie I plan on seeing at the movies will be Iron Man 2 (yes!!!!) and that should kick off the summer movie season nicely.
Hang in there and watch for my posts!
Thanks for reading in the past and thanks for reading in the future!
hugs and kisses,
the movie mommy