Friday, July 4, 2008

The Student Mommy

The movie mommy has been silent of late because of school. I am now in the process of getting my Master's Degree and it is all consuming. I work full time, mommy full time and wife full time. Even though I am only taking 2 online classes...it is ALOT more work than I expected. 26 hours of video lectures, 5 book reports and 4 textbooks of reading. There are also discussion panels and group projects. ALL in 8 weeks! Like I said, more than I expected.
Basically, I am not going to see another movie until my classes are over in August. Next semester I plan on just one class and I am hoping that will free me up a bit to continue my movie watching.
I will be squeezing in The Closer, which begins it's new season this month but that will probably be it. I don't know what I would do if this was during the regular TV season...TiVo?
I am just letting everyone know that I will be doing some posts but not about any new movies. I have a guest reviewer, The Super Mommy, that will doing most of the reviews. She sees a new movie a week and is a regular renter of the latest releases. So, be expecting some good stuff on here.
Back to the studies!

No comments: