Saturday, May 5, 2007

Confirm or Deny

I just got this link and want to know what my readers think:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20036782_20037403_20037541_25,00.html
It is the link to Entertainment Weekly's top 25 Sci-Fi moments from the last 25 years.
They did a pretty decent job. I think there was a HUGE error for not including the Stargate franchise. Especially, Stargate SG-1. I mean it's been on for 10 seasons!
Never saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...but is it sci-fi? And Lost?
You be the judge!
IF you want to geek out in a major way...check out www.memory-alpha.org.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confirm the nods to sci fi TV like Star Trek:TNG and Xfiles. I deny Lost and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. If they are going to do Jim Carrey...why not Mask or The Truman Show.
I also think it was a big omission not to have Stargate SG-1 in there. There were a few others missing...like STAR WARS!

Anonymous said...

I neither confirm nor deny any involvement in this article!

the movie mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Any list like this is purely subjective. Which is why is causes such a stir. Not a bad list. Any Arnold sci fi movie was a fit. Where was Kolchak: The Night Stalker???

Anonymous said...

memory-alpha site is cool. A must for Star Trek fans. Thanks!