Thursday, January 25, 2007

Popcorn Man

Is it me or is the new Redenbacher popcorn TV ad make your skin crawl? I don't even KNOW what the heck that is! If you haven't seen it...it's basically Orville Redenbacher doing an ad for his microwave popcorn. He dances through a small crowd of people, listening to an ipod, and presents and talks about his gourmet popcorn. One problem - HE'S DEAD!!!! It's like they got the Crypt Keeper to do it. This "person" looks like a combination of makeup, mask, and computer generated trickery. It's ALL badly done. And bizarre. It's so bizarre that I am practically speechless. Who will be next? Dick Clark? I invite your comments on this subject.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog...my friend bought a Dale and Thomas 2-gallon Gift Tin at just $35 by using Dale and Thomas Popcorn Promotion Codes....